Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Crib

I have finally moved all my things out of The Blues (thank goodness!) no more moldy windows, one floor, no central air or heating! We are now living the high life in the new crib! Right now though there is no internet or cable so it gets rather dull and will be until I move to Rapid City for the internship. I will post photos of the new crib as soon as I am finished putting my things up. Paul is at the farm for the summer and a few days up here working so I see him a little bit but not enough to keep me off the bored list. He was up yesterday to work and after work I cooked the first meal in the new apartment. It was also our official one year together and so I figured I would cook and we could go to a movie. It was really nice to spend time with him and not be running or busy. For sure a deep breathe for just moving and coming back from New York City. Our last year has been well spent I believe. Obviously we all have our ups and downs but he has stuck through them with me. I am happy to say he thinks I am a good apple and a very sweet one at that. :) I plan to work on my 15-20ish page paper today since I am sitting at his house with internet and then finish cleaning up my new home and tomorrow head to the farm and spend the day there. My parents should be here by the time I get finished at the farm so it will make the day go quicker for sure! I will see them tomorrow night and then Saturday morning and then they will head up to Minneapolis to see my brother, I wish I could go but I need to finish my paper that is due on Monday. They will then come back down and spend a day with me and head back and by that time it will be time to pack my clothes up and head to Rapid City for my 280 hours of internship at AcV2!!! Whoot, I am very excited to go but will sure have a piece of me missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment