Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Day in Brookings for 8 weeks!

The time has come to go back to the better half of the state (at least better looking) to start my summer internship with AcV2. I will be hopefully leaving tomorrow as long as the weather allows me and start on Tuesday. I am so excited and still a little sad to leave Brookings and Paul/the farm (though TV, internet, and someone to talk to everyday will be nice). I will be jumping in on a project that is already going on, like literally meeting with them that day to convince them that our idea is bomb...I am rather good at that even if I have no idea what I am talking about, lets be honest. I received the contract last night and am super excited to see it and not the bogus one I wrote this past semester. I hope that these 8 weeks go quick and I learn a lot. I will continue to update this with new experiences and how much I love my life as an interior designer. So as I wash the last of my clothes, pack up my professional attire, and hang up the flannels (just shed a tear) here are a few pictures of the new crib. 































No comments:

Post a Comment